The Household Physician
The Wisdom of Words
* All you have is your name and your
* Emotion is the enemy when trading.
* The only difference between genius and madness is acceptance.
* Adapt but don't conform.
* The reaction to news is more important than the news itself.
* Time is the most precious commodity.
* Opportunities are made up easier than losses.
* The purpose of the journey is the journey itself.
* What goes around comes around.
* The greatest wisdom is bred as a function of pain.
* Bad times define good friends just as bad seasons define good fans.
* There is a difference between having fun and being happy.
* Be good to others and better to yourself.
* Work to live. Don't live to work.
* Profitability begins within.
* Gratitude is latitude.
* Seeing old friends is good for the soul.
* When in doubt, sit it out.
* Time is the arbiter of all fate.
* The air of integrity gets thinner with age.
* Free will is God's greatest gift.
* Experience is a close second.
* Negative energy is wasted energy.
* You've got to have faith.
* Hope isn't a viable investment vehicle.
* The only difference between intervention and manipulation is communication.
* One hand washes the other.
* Good traders know how to make money but great traders know how to take a loss.
* Where you stand is a function of where you sit.
* Life is shaped by decisions made.
* Take the high road. It's less crowded and boasts a much better view.
* To appreciate where we are, you must understand how we got here.
* The opposite of love isn't hate; it's apathy.
* Stay out of debt.
* The friction between opinions is where true education resides.
* A dream is only as powerful as those who believe in it.
* Money comes and goes.
* The best way to build a growth company is by surrounding yourself with people who can themselves grow.
* Tenacity and resolve are the hallmarks of success.
* View obstacles as opportunities.
* The only difference between a lesson and a mistake is the ability to learn from it.
* The definition of an investment should never be a trade gone awry.
* By the time you get to where you think you want to be, the journey will be over.
* Think positive.
To which, we would add: Gold is where you find it.
Golden Dreams Make Men Wake Hungry.
Kitco Bullion Dealers Montreal
the Usefulness of Iodine
-147 hand written pages of advice to correspondents-
CD-PDF Format $49.95 ea. Includes Shipping
Certified Organic Buckwheat Hulls,
Millet Hulls and Pillow Kits.
Makes a Comfortable Meditation Cushion or Mat
Handbook of Traditional Tibetan Drugs: Their Nomenclature,Composition, Use and Dosage
The Dynamics of Disease-How the Ayurveds and Homeopaths perceive disease.
Culpeper's Herbal of 1652
Phytochemical and Ethnobotanical Databases
Chagpori Medical College for the study of Tibetan Medicine and Astrology
Any statements made on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA
and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or condition.
Always consult your professional health care provider.